Friday, September 19, 2008

Family Monday

Last monday was a day spend with my Mom. Naglalambing and namimiss ako. So, Bam and I decided to pay her a visit and have dinner with her. My mom was super happy to see me and syempre ako din. I seldom go to paraƱaque nowadays, and its because of the busy work week.
I also met some of the borders since they decided to have some of the rooms rented. Bait naman sila. Here are some pics during the visit.

My Mama - I love you Ma!!

TJ and BamBam

TJ and Tito Intoy (That's what they call me at home)

My Kuya Dennis and Ate Ofel

Kuya Dennis, Ate Ofel, TJ and meehhhh!!

Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home ulit

The Granados Store

Where we used to pray the rosary.

Our Car - Matanda na yan.

Kuya Dennis G, and Kuya Dennis R with Ate Ofel G.

Bam with TJ and Angela

Mama and Me - Love you ma!!

Magbiyenan - Wow ang sweet!!

And one of our ulam for the night, pakbet... I so miss their pakbet... it has been years.

I'll be back. I'll invite you guys over and introduce my mom, kuyas and ates real soon. It was good to be back home.

2 comments:

Ar - Ar said...

kamukha ni cookie kuya ni dave!

charmed_grimace said...

how sweet of you tl dave :) kaya naman ang blessings overflowing ika nga bonggang bongga! stay happy