Monday, May 26, 2008

Bado...Bado...Badosaur!

Finally, a group blog site. Were we could freely express our feelings and opinions with little or no limitations.

Speaking of friends, I really love the company of my BM Socialeyes family. I could remember the first time I saw them. It was December 2007. It was also the first time I saw My lifetime partner (Baby bear Steve). They were so accommodating. In a few hours I felt I was really part of the group. Ever since that day, I am always looking forward to spend my week ends with them. It doesn't matter if I would loose sleep. I owe them allot, specially Dave and Cholo, Jim and Vic.

Once more, I am happy to have friends like you.

4 comments:

Chunkee said...

Awww! You're such a sweet guy! No problem, Badz! It's our pleasure! :-P

BigJimboy said...

You're a sweet, kind, and lovable badosaur ... daig mo pa si Barney hahaha :D

We're just as happy to have you in our "family", Badz!

popoytoy said...

Its always our pleasure seeing beautiful smiles on your faces. I will always look forward to seeing you guys each weekend because I love you guys to bits. (Pahiram ng linya)

blindNES said...

correct..kahit walang tulog basta magkakabonding..hehehe masaya naman eh diba and it is such a great reward for ourselves after a week of work..Ü