Sunday, May 25, 2008

My first post in SocialEyes

WOW!!!
yun lang ang masasabi ko. I've been waiting for this. This is another way of how we can express our thoughts and ideas on our friendship. Another way of how we can make it... THE STRONGEST.
I'd like to start my first entry by re-introducing myself to you guys... for those who know me.. in and out.. this might just be a refresher... and for those who want to know me better... and with that I mean deeper friendship... here it goes.
Hi I'm Divino Oscar Lopez Granados (ahhh, walang takot... name dropping), most of you guys call me Dave. Only my mom and sis calls me Divino. My baby calls me Bam. Im 30 years old and the youngest in the family. I work in Convergys and have no plans of leaving.
To friends... I can be the friendliest but can be extremely bad to those who's bad to me. I love being with friends especially with this group because I know that aside from friendship... they treat me and Bam as one of their own... with that I mean... a family.
To Bam (my baby)... I am a partner, brother, father, a mentor and the closest friend that I can be to him.
In life... I believe in a few things and one of them is making life as simple as possible and I super hate complication. Live life and love to the fullest as this day may be your last day and may never express how you truly feel about your closest.
With all that being said... Quoting Jim Neville.... I am SIGNING ON.

3 comments:

BigJimboy said...

Thank you, Miss Republic of Schwavengga... :D

Chunkee said...

It's true, Dave... just seize the day!
Carpe Diem, Socialites! :-P

blindNES said...

Nes here..signing on as well! Ü