Monday, May 26, 2008

the fuel!

theres a song that always keeps me going. it works like a fuel for me. i love to listen to that song because it always makes me feel happy and it gives me a good vibe. i cant help but to dance and sing with it. i have it in my phone and i always listen to it whenever im going to work or anywhere. i like the lyrics of the song. its sort of an "inspirational song" and i even made the chorus the description of my blog. it was also used as a theme song of a shampoo commercial. lol
.
"feel the rain on your skin, no one else can feel it for you,
only you can let it in, no one else!
no one else can speak the words on your lips,
drench yourself in words unspoken, live your life with arms wide open,
to the years where your book begins,
the rest is still unwritten!"
-unwritten (natasha bedingfield)
.
the song gives me so much energy, the strenght and the hope for good things to come. and just like the song, there are people in my life who works like a fuel for me. they are the one who helps me to get to the right direction whenever im lost, they are always on my side, and im so thankful to have them in my life. these people are the reason why i am happy. i feel accepted, being taken cared and loved by these guys. simply the best!
.
who they are?
.
the Social Eyes! Ü
I love you guys!
.
this is what friendship is all about! Ü

1 comment:

BigJimboy said...

You've given so much to us as well, Nes ... and we could not ask for more (oy kanta yan ah)!

Love ya Nessie! :D